Thursday, January 04, 2007

Miata Socks


These socks have been on the needles for way too long. I started them ages ago for a former co-worker. She gave me a set of china when she was cleaning out her possesions in anticipation of a major life change. She wouldn't allow me to pay her for the china so I decided to knit her a pair of socks. She had admired the ones that I had been wearing to work and agreed that handknit socks would be a good payment for the china. They got put on the back burner when I changed jobs and then got involved with shawl knitting and the holidays. It's high time these are finished and on their way to her. These will be the only project I work on until finished.
Project Specs:
Pattern: generic stocking stitch top down with heel flap
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock
Color: Miata, a lovely combination of red and purple
Needles: Size 1US bamboo dpn

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 08:37:00 AM, Blogger AR said...

I love the colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home