Monday, February 05, 2007

Let's Knit Some Socks with Susan

How I love a good mystery. When I read about this project on Susan's blog earlier today I knew I had to join in. Here is my completed cuff in Cascade 220 red, knit on size 4 needles. Of course the color isn't showing up correctly. It is more of a true red than it looks here. I'm anxious to see what the leg pattern will be.

I got so wrapped up in the game last night that I didn't finish the scarf as I had hoped. I have about another 14" to knit.

The package I have been waiting for came in today's mail. It was a pleasant surprise. I'm going to try really hard not to start this project until the scarf is finished. Then I will reveal the pattern and yarn. Like I said, I love a good mystery.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 06, 02:24:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

That does sound like fun! I have way too many things going already, so I'll just watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home