Monday, October 01, 2007

First to Last

It's time for Quiddity's annual Show Me Your Socks Contest. This year she wants to see our first pair and last or most recent pair. Looks like there is some awesome sock yarn to be won. Seen here is the first pair of socks I knit way back when out of the first alpaca yarn that I spun. While these socks were knit way to loose and have holes at the gussets they are still one of my favorites. The socks in progress are my commuter socks. The first one has been finished for quite some time and I finally got around to the second sock recently when I decided to make them my commuter project. The yarn is some superwash merino that I dyed. And of course the pattern is my favorite basic sock with a picot cuff.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 15, 08:53:00 PM, Blogger Alpaca Granny said...

Great to meet a fellow alpaca & fiber arts friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home