Monday, April 24, 2006

Verbena

That's what I have decided to call the yarn I dyed yesterday. And here's why...


Doesn't it look right at home nestled in the verbena? My other favorite color of verbena is the same as the blue in the yarn. I couldn't wait and cast on last night for a pair of jaywalkers and only got the ribbing done. I should have a progess pic tomorrow with some of the pattern rows. Even though the colors didn't come out as I had envisioned I'm still very happy with this experiment. The Wilton/microwave method is fast enough to satisfy that urge to dye but your pressed for time and just want to get it done.

On other topics. I ditched haloscan commenting. NO comments were getting through. They would show up on the comment management page on haloscans website but then would never show up on the blog. I checked all my settings and the code for my template and everthing looked just as it should. So, for now I'm back to trusty ol' blogger commenting.

4 Comments:

At Mon Apr 24, 05:00:00 PM, Blogger silverarrowknits said...

The color is simply beautiful!

 
At Mon Apr 24, 07:00:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Absolutely bee-yoo-tiful yarn! Love it.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 03:21:00 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Just the right name for the yarn's colorway.

 
At Thu May 18, 09:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That colorway is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home